Epos Epos

Great Game!

It was kinda slow and kinda hard at first but once was I got the ball rolling it was hard to stop and ended playing it for about 2/3 hours and was able to finish it and killing Vira Cocha (with a lil grinding of course)

But I dont know if it glicthed or not but It doesnt show that I got spme of the NG medals even though I got them in-game (http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4 043/sadfacev.png) I just need the last one but I dont like playing the game again. I thought challenge was gonna be a Boss marathon fight or something not just a harder mode. =(
Oh and after I beat Vira Cocha he gave me 300k Au, not sure if that was suppose to happen or not since the other monsters only give like 250-1k Au. And all the medals/awards after him are missing/dont show up. =/

great game though. I would definitely like to play a sequel or just another adventure with new story/characters.

AIMvsMSN AIMvsMSN

I had fun!

Reached lv 239 with all my stats at 400
Took a screenshot of it.
img48.imageshack.us/img48/1628/avm3vu.jpg
yes... I have no life -_-
I wonder how far it'll go... hmmmm.
I wont continue to repeat what has already been said. Hope to see further tweaks to this game if there are ever any more sequels.

Carious Weltling 2 Carious Weltling 2

Really, Incredibly Awesome Work

Everything is A+
The graphics are beyond good.
The sound is great.
It almost feels like a gameboy game, what with the story mode and the surviavel.
Thats replay value. Great job. Now if you could only have a version on your site tjat was comaible with macs. ^_^
Ya know exe is PC only.

Sparks Sparks

TOOOOO Much Fun!!!!!!!

damn it was too much fun. I had a blast playing it. I DID MANAGE TO GET THROUGH ALL OF THE STRESS FILL levels. All lTEN of them. My final score was 1630/2000, Im not sure how the score was kept, but maybe it was on how many times you lost. You should definitely do another one of these. Superb job. Keep up the fantastic job.

LYDiA LYDiA

Things are wrong!

I got the answer.
Blood is thicker then water fountain.
It kept saying that it was wrong so I wrote a bunch of diff wasy like cahing "then" to "than" or combining "Blood is" to "Bloods" and even putting "Blood's"
Im not sure what I was doing wrong but BOOOOOOooooo.
Maybe the game just hates me.

pacdude responds:

"Blood is thicker than water fountain." You have to have proper spelling, punctuation, and all that.

Surf Point Blue Surf Point Blue

Great Game!!!

Music was good.
Score:120170
Played it about 4/5 times.

Influenza Birds Influenza Birds

Woot! 20881. BEAT THAT!

Haha killing chickens specially green ones is always fun.

Ball World beta v1.1 Ball World beta v1.1

Very Fun!!!

For the final version. I would like to see a varity of music or at least th eoption of turning off the music. The Loop was good but after a while it gets old and annoying.

Indeed it was very Fun and some what addicting.
A 5 from me.

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

Damn Unique as it can get.

I only wish I had thought of it.

Vanguard Mercenary Vanguard Mercenary

Maverick's Honest Review:

But as a flash artist I can see all the hard work it has gone into so It definitely deserves a 10 and a 5.

I didnt get too into it because its just not my type of game but I appreciate all the hard work.

NegativeONE responds:

Good, if only everyone could be that rational. If people don't enjoy the subject matter, they should at least look at how much was put into it. Thanks very much for your vote and rating.